Advertising

Sunday, September 8, 2024

Shake It Up: Cocktails Inspired by the Music of Taylor Swift

Shake It Up: Cocktails Inspired by the Music of Taylor Swift header

I should preface this by saying I do not consider myself a Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan). I only know the songs that have become hits. But a dear friend of mine is a fan, and so I thought I’d check this out, and then make her a gift of it. Shake It Up: Cocktails Inspired by the Music of Taylor Swift contains 65 drink recipes, all given pun-nish names based on her songs and accompanied by a brief description [...]
from Comics Worth Reading https://ift.tt/RWpgbmC


Sourced by "The typist writer". The place where writers, bloggers, and publicists come to expand their knowledge in the field content production and publication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Book News

« »