Advertising

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Find Out What I Don’t Like About Sherlock Holmes in Comics

I was honored to be asked to contribute an essay to Reading Holmes!, a book now crowdfunding. It’s about different approaches to reading about Sherlock Holmes. My essay is titled “What Makes a Good Sherlock Holmes Comic?” and starts off As the owner and operator of SherlockComics.com, my dirty little secret is that there are a significant number of comics featuring Sherlock Holmes that I don’t like. Most of them result from a conflict between what people think of when [...]
from Comics Worth Reading https://ift.tt/VJk9wyS


Sourced by "The typist writer". The place where writers, bloggers, and publicists come to expand their knowledge in the field content production and publication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Book News

« »