Advertising

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Green Lantern: Beware My Power

I’ve delayed talking about Green Lantern: Beware My Power because I didn’t really want to watch it. I’m not the audience for these cartoon movies, as they seem to prioritize fights, violence, and the occasional profanity over superhero fun and excitement. (There’s an S-word within the first few minutes of dialogue. Justifies the PG-13 rating, I guess. Also shows us that our protagonist has PTSD.) What I am the audience for are the extras. But more on that later. This [...]
from Comics Worth Reading https://ift.tt/AnOkLq5


Sourced by "The typist writer". The place where writers, bloggers, and publicists come to expand their knowledge in the field content production and publication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Book News

« »