Advertising

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Incredible Doom Collection Due

I wrote about Incredible Doom, a story about 90s kids using early internet bulletin boards, over three years ago. And this is why you should have a distinctive title, because when I saw a listing for the collected graphic novel in the latest Previews catalog, I vaguely remembered it. I’m excited to see the whole story! (Because I love computer history.) Here’s the description: Allison is drowning under the weight of her manipulative stage magician father. When he brings home [...]
from Comics Worth Reading https://ift.tt/30TfDz7


Sourced by "The typist writer". The place where writers, bloggers, and publicists come to expand their knowledge in the field content production and publication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Book News

« »