Advertising

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Doctor Who Watch – Because I Needed Another Project

Thanks to encouragement from friends, I decided to create a Tumblr blog called Doctor Who Watch and rewatch Doctor Who. Yes, all of it. I’ll likely alternate between classic and modern, with no promises as to when there will be new posts. I’m starting with the 13th Doctor, Jodie Whittaker, though, in honor of the upcoming New Year’s Special. There has to be some use out of acquiring this many Doctor Who DVDs. I won’t be copying the content here, [...]
from Comics Worth Reading https://ift.tt/34LxgTO


Sourced by "The typist writer". The place where writers, bloggers, and publicists come to expand their knowledge in the field content production and publication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Book News

« »