Advertising

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Bravo to a Very Late Kickstarter: Reality Check

One of the reasons I have been very pessimistic in the past about Kickstarters and crowdfunding is how some projects never deliver. I’ve got a few on my tracking list that have been there, undelivered, for years. Don’t get me wrong, many people are responsible, but the ones that aren’t are the ones that stick in people’s minds, and poison the well for others. So I want to congratulate Rikki Simons and Tavisha Wolfgarth-Simons. They funded a reprint collection of [...]
from Comics Worth Reading https://ift.tt/31iflCu


Sourced by "The typist writer". The place where writers, bloggers, and publicists come to expand their knowledge in the field content production and publication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Book News

« »