Advertising

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

My Current Favorite Comic: Alien Sherlock

I try not to cross the streams too often here, because y’all presumably come to find out about comics (and related movies and books), not my weird continuing obsession with Sherlock, but there is an ongoing fan comic on Tumblr that makes me extraordinarily happy whenever I see it. As created by Kitten-Kin, it started with the idea that Sherlock (as seen on TV, with the black coat and blue scarf) is actually a shape-shifting alien, as shown here. Of [...]
from Comics Worth Reading https://ift.tt/3msO617


Sourced by "The typist writer". The place where writers, bloggers, and publicists come to expand their knowledge in the field content production and publication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Book News

« »