Advertising

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Win Lucy Knisley’s New Book Go to Sleep (I Miss You)

Well, it was bound to happen. I have loved everything Lucy Knisley has ever published. Until now. Her newest book is Go to Sleep (I Miss You). It’s a collection of, as the subtitle says, “Cartoons From the Fog of New Parenthood”. There’s nothing wrong with the book; I’m just not that interested in cute baby cartoons. I know there are plenty of people out there, probably parents, who will adore sharing these well-drawn glimpses of Lucy’s new baby sleeping [...]
from Comics Worth Reading https://ift.tt/2IkKL1h


Sourced by "The typist writer". The place where writers, bloggers, and publicists come to expand their knowledge in the field content production and publication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Book News

« »