Advertising

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Roots by Tara O’Connor

I loved the concept of Tara O’Connor’s Roots, and I appreciate her flowing line and art style, but the result was disappointing, in large part because I disagreed with the result. Which is weird to say about an autobiographical story, but that’s my main feeling after reading it (several times, since it turned out I’d bought a previously self-published version of the same story at a convention several years ago). After an unhappy divorce, Tara is aimless and depressed. She [...]
from Comics Worth Reading https://ift.tt/2oT7I1H


Sourced by "The typist writer". The place where writers, bloggers, and publicists come to expand their knowledge in the field content production and publication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Book News

« »