Advertising

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Incredible Doom, 90s BBS Comic, Using Every Model Possible

There are so many options for creators to attempt to make money off their comics today, and smart ones use whatever they can. Take, for example, Matthew Bogart, who last month launched Incredible Doom (co-written with Jesse Holden). As soon as I heard that the comic was “about ’90s kids making life-threatening decisions over the early internet” I knew I had to read it. (Mainly because my graduate work was about comic fandom in the same era.) And I really [...]
from Comics Worth Reading http://ift.tt/2h6UhHS


Sourced by "The typist writer". The place where writers, bloggers, and publicists come to expand their knowledge in the field content production and publication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Book News

« »