Advertising

Monday, October 23, 2017

Kodansha Brings Tokyo Tarareba Girls to Print

I’m glad that digital distribution makes it easier for companies to bring certain manga titles to the English language market, but as a fogey, I have to admit I much prefer reading a book to flicking pages on my tablet. So I was glad to hear Kodansha announce that one of their digital series I was particularly interested in would be coming to print in summer of next year. Tokyo Tarareba Girls, by Akiko Higashimura, creator of Princess Jellyfish, has [...]
from Comics Worth Reading http://ift.tt/2l7U9MZ


Sourced by "The typist writer". The place where writers, bloggers, and publicists come to expand their knowledge in the field content production and publication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Book News

« »