Advertising

Friday, October 27, 2017

A Particularly Timely Panel From Bombshells United

The panel below is from Bombshells United #6 (digital version), art by Luciano Vecchio, written by Marguerite Bennett. The story involves Wonder Woman vs. Clayface, who represents “land and blood” bigots. I thought this statement, My shame is that I could not know compassion for those unlike me… not unless I saw what they saw, felt what they felt, and beheld it through their eyes. spoken here by the reformed Baroness Paula von Gunther, was particularly timely. Although set in [...]
from Comics Worth Reading http://ift.tt/2iFfmx4


Sourced by "The typist writer". The place where writers, bloggers, and publicists come to expand their knowledge in the field content production and publication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Book News

« »