Advertising

Sunday, August 13, 2017

I’m Going to See Batman and Harley Quinn in the Theater

A reminder that the newest original DCU animated film, Batman and Harley Quinn, is showing in selected movie theaters tomorrow (Monday) night. This will be the first of the 30 (!) films I’ve seen on the big screen, and I’m looking forward to it. I’ve previously written about the release details, including the trailer, but here’s a new clip of the voice talent being interviewed about the movie. I like what I heard about tone and approach. The classic animated [...]
from Comics Worth Reading http://ift.tt/2vznv8y


Sourced by "The typist writer". The place where writers, bloggers, and publicists come to expand their knowledge in the field content production and publication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Book News

« »