Advertising

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Wonder Woman: Commemorative Edition and “What Makes a Wonder Woman”

I’ve now had a chance to watch the Wonder Woman: Commemorative Edition, which came out earlier this week. I remembered why I didn’t care for the movie, but I liked the new featurette, “What Makes a Wonder Woman”. It’s only ten minutes, compared to the 25 minutes each of the other two carry-over special features, but I’m not sure what more they could have said without going into tricky political topics that wouldn’t fit this promotional item. Commentators on-screen include [...]
from Comics Worth Reading http://ift.tt/2qFJSZo


Sourced by "The typist writer". The place where writers, bloggers, and publicists come to expand their knowledge in the field content production and publication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Book News

« »