Advertising

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Movie Adaptation of a “Best-Selling Graphic Novel” I’ve Never Heard Of

I got a press release for the upcoming thriller Bad Kids of Crestview Academy, out digitally and “in select theaters” on January 13, 2017. I don’t normally pay attention to thriller press, because I’m squeamish and can’t watch movies based around people trying to kill each other in gruesome ways, but this one caught my eye because of the prominent line “based on the best-selling graphic novel series”. I was somewhat surprised that there was a “best-selling graphic novel series” [...]
from Comics Worth Reading http://ift.tt/2gv16nG


Sourced by "The typist writer". The place where writers, bloggers, and publicists come to expand their knowledge in the field content production and publication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Book News

« »