Advertising

Thursday, August 11, 2016

How Do You “Collect” Something Dependent on Someone’s Electronic Server?

Poor Valiant. They try so hard but come out with such pedestrian, mediocre comics. Yet I admire their willingness to keep plugging and trying new methods to get attention, and more importantly, readers. Their latest announcement, though, just made me scratch my head. Valiant is launching a channel on Quidd, “the world’s first platform for collecting and trading emojis, stickers, and cards.” (iOS only.) I know this is a fogey thing to say, but I have no idea how you [...]
from Comics Worth Reading http://ift.tt/2bbNjkD


Sourced by "The typist writer". The place where writers, bloggers, and publicists come to expand their knowledge in the field content production and publication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Book News

« »