Advertising

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Jessica Jones to Launch in November

I haven’t watched Netflix’s Daredevil series, because I’ve heard that it’s more violent than I’m comfortable with. So I’m looking forward to the next Marvel streaming TV show because I hope it’ll be closer to what I enjoy. Plus, I like Kristen Ritter in the role of Jessica Jones. Now, there’s an atmospheric teaser that’s short on specifics, with the exception of the show release date: November 20, when all episodes will be available. Oh, we get the trappings of [...]
from Comics Worth Reading http://ift.tt/1itF16G


Sourced by "The typist writer". The place where writers, bloggers, and publicists come to expand their knowledge in the field content production and publication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Book News

« »