Advertising

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Untitled


warrior emma


Beautiful day, if a wee bit on the chilly side. The sky was a robin's egg blue, with scarcely a cloud to be seen. Feeling a bit down-trodden this week - no clear reason why.

Dietary issues most likely. While I've gotten the gluten and no grains thing down to a science, I am admittedly struggling with dark chocolate, fruit, and removing all sugar from my diet. Also, I happen to like a teaspoon or so of half-and-half in my unsweetened hot coco.

Have decided after extensive research, okay maybe not THAT extensive, to pony up the bucks and pay for Amazon's Create Space to format, edit, create a cover, provide marketing copy, ISBN/LCN number, and Kindle Conversion for my book. Mainly because I happen to suck at all of the above. And if left to my own devices, it will never happen. Also Amazon is having a sale on the services. 20% off.


Perhaps once I get this one published, I can finally move on to the next one. Perhaps.

Been plotting one in my head for six years now, but haven't been able to get more than a few pages down on paper - the internet has made me self-conscious. Bad internet.


Here's a book review from smartbitches.com on a book that I would not describe as a romance novel - actually it sounds like a dark parody of The Dresden Files by way of Terry Prachett and Neil Gaiman, but written by neither.


http://ift.tt/1DWy9XH 9479.html


I think smartbitches should stick to book reviews, their movie reviews give me a head-ache. The movie reviews are basically two drunk women chatting in print. Note? Drunken text is indecipherable text.


I don't know if I'll get the book, the hero sounds a bit dark for my current taste.


On television front? I'm catching up on Justified. It's good. I'll miss it. No need to review it though.





from Copy of Amazon Book Reviews Alerts http://ift.tt/1HAnG1P





Sourced by "The typist writer". The place where writers, bloggers, and publicists come to expand their knowledge in the field content production and publication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Book News

« »